We would love to hear about what God has for you through our prayers and your connection to the house.
Lexham English Bible (LEB)
THANKS GIVING FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS
A psalm; a song for the dedication of the house Of David.
- I will exalt you, O Yahweh, because you have drawn me up, and have not made my enemies rejoice over me.
- O Yahweh, my God, I cried for help to you, and you healed me.
- O Yahweh, you have brought my life up from Sheol. You preserved me alive from among those going down to the pit.
- Sing praises to Yahweh, you his faithful ones, and give thanks to his holy fame.
- For there is a moment in his anger; there is a lifetime in his favor. Weeping lodges for the evening, but in the morning comes rejoicing.
- But as for me, I had said in my prosperity, “I shall not be moved ever.”
- O Yahweh, by your favor you caused my strong mountain to stand. You hid your face. I was bewildered.
- To you, O Yahweh, I called, and to the Lord I pleaded for grace saying,
- “What gain is there in my death, in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it tell of your faithfulness?
- “O Yahweh, hear and be gracious to me. O Yahweh, be my helper.”
- You have turned my wailing into my dancing. You have removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy
- so that I may sing praises to you and not be quiet. O Yahweh, my God, I will give thanks to you forever.